All courses in the Udemy Business content collection offer a Udemy certificate of completion, which you can access after you’ve completed all of the curriculum items of a course.
- Learn how to download your certificate on a browser.
- Learn how to download your certificate on the Udemy Business mobile app.
This article outlines how you can change the language of your certificate if required, or how you can edit your name if it appears incorrectly.
- Not all organizations enable users to edit their profile information (please see below).
- Changing the name or language for your certificate of completion can only be done on a supported web or mobile browser, and not the Udemy Business mobile app.
How to change the language of your certificate
Certificates of completion are generated in the same language that is set for your account. If you need to change the language of your certificate, however, you can easily do so by following these steps:
- When all of the curriculum items of a course have been completed, click the trophy on the course page to access your certificate.
- Click on Update your certificate at the bottom right.
- Select the language you wish to change your certificate to and click Save Changes.
We will send you an email to confirm when your updated certificate is ready. Please note it may take a few minutes to update the certificate’s language. You may need to refresh the page in order to see your updated certificate.
How to change the name that appears on your certificate
Certificates of Completion are generated using whatever name you entered when you created your Udemy Business account. If your organization allows users to edit their profile information, including their account name, then please follow the steps below to change the name on your certificate.
- If you cannot edit your profile information, however, and you access your Udemy Business account via SSO, please contact your organization’s IT team regarding your request.
- If you do not access your account via SSO, and your organization does not allow users to edit their profile, then please contact our Support Team for assistance.
If you need to change the certificate’s name, and you can edit your profile information, then follow the steps below.
- While accessing your Udemy Business account via a supported web or mobile browser, navigate to your certificate and click on Update your certificate as shown above.
- Next, click Update your profile name to proceed to your profile page.
- Change your name there to what you want included on your certificate, and click Save.
- Then click Save changes on the certificate page to reset your certificate.
We will send you an email to confirm when your updated certificate is ready. Please note it may take a few minutes to update the certificate’s name. You may need to refresh the page in order to see your updated certificate.
The majority of courses in the Udemy Business content collection offer a Udemy certificate of completion. This article explains how you can download your certificate, after completing your course on a browser.
- Learn how to download your certificate in the Udemy Business mobile app.
- Learn how to change the language or name on your certificate of completion.
How to download your certificate of completion after finishing the course
When all the curriculum items of a course have been completed, the trophy above the course player will change color, and you will see a notification indicating the certificate of completion is ready.
Your certificate of completion will look something like this:
- Practice test courses do not offer a certificate of completion (please note: custom courses for organizations, which only feature practice test lectures, can offer a certificate of completion if enabled by the course creator).
- Unlike the course taking experience via the Udemy marketplace, lectures cannot be marked as complete and the course progress cannot be reset. Review troubleshooting steps to take if you’re unable to view your certificate.
Sharing certificates with social media platforms
It is at the discretion of your organization’s administrators whether or not learners can share their certificates to social media platforms. Learn more about sharing certificates of completion.
FAQ and troubleshooting steps
More information regarding certificates of completion, and troubleshooting steps if you’re unable to view your certificate are available in our certificates FAQ.