Udemy Business users can also take their courses via the Udemy Business mobile app, which is available for both iOS and Android devices. This article explains how you can log into the Udemy Business mobile app and continue your learning experience.
How to log into the Udemy Business mobile app
To log into the Udemy Business mobile app, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Udemy Business mobile app on your Android or iOS device.
2. You will be asked for your organization’s account name. Type in the subdomain of the URL you use to access Udemy Business courses on your browser.
- For example, if you go to company.udemy.com to access your account when using a browser, your organization’s account name is “company”. Still not sure? See below for more information.
3. Tap Next.
- Log in options for your organization
- SSO & email: If your organization has the option to log in via both single sign-on (SSO) and email, you will be provided the option to log in either via option.
- SSO only: If your organization only offers the option to log in via SSO, you will be taken to your organization’s SSO portal.
- Email only: If your organization does not offer the option to log in via SSO, you will be taken to the page to log in with your credentials created in Udemy Business.
4. Next, enter your credentials:
- If logging in with SSO, please log in with the credentials provided by your organization. If you encounter an issue with these credentials, please reach out to your organization’s IT team.
- If logging in with an email address and password, enter your email address in the Email or username field and your password in the Password field.
5. Finally, tap Log in. You should be logged into your Udemy Business account so you can access your courses and utilize the mobile app features.
Can’t remember your password?
If you don’t remember your password, tap the forgot password option. Please make sure to check your spam folder for the password reset email.
Don’t know your organization’s account name?
If you don’t know what is your organization’s account name when you’re asked for it, you can select the find your account name option. Please make sure to type in the email address that is registered to your account.
Note: If you type in another email not tied to your account, no email will be delivered. Please be sure to check your spam folder in case you do not see the email in your inbox.
Seeing a notification that your account admin has disabled access to the app?
If after typing in your organization’s account name and selecting Next you see a message indicating your account admin has disabled access to the mobile app, please contact your manager or IT for more information. Then, please also reach out to your account administrator for assistance.
If you encounter any additional issues logging into the mobile app, please contact our support team. Please send us screenshots of what you see when attempting to log in.