The Group Membership Log includes extensive information about what actions a group has completed and what employees have been added or removed.
Admins can access the Group Membership log of every group. Group admins, however, can only access the Group Membership Log for the groups that they are group admins for.
For more information on how to create user groups, please click here.
How to access the group membership log
The Group Membership Log can be accessed by doing the following:
- From the Manage dropdown menu at the top, select Manage Users
- On the left hand side of the page, click on Manage Groups
- Click the ellipses to the right of the group name. Or, after selecting a specific group, click on the ellipses beside the Invite new users button.
- Select Group Membership Log
What information does the Group Membership Log include?
The log reports on:
- Date: Date action was completed
- Name: Name of employee that was added or removed
- Email: Email of employee that was added or removed
- Action: Action performed
- Group: Group that log is reporting on
- By: The method in which the user was added/removed from the group - i.e. SSO data, CSV upload, name of admin/group admin, etc.
Note: The Group Membership log includes data from 23 March 2018 onwards.