If you want to watch your Udemy Business courses on the television, you can do so by casting the course videos from our mobile app to a Chromecast or Apple TV device, or an AirPlay 2 compatible smart TV.
You can download the Udemy Business mobile app by clicking here.
How to Cast Videos With an iOS Mobile Device
To cast your course videos to the television, via your iOS and AirPlay device, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the mobile device you're using is on the same Wi-Fi network as your AirPlay device and a casting icon will appear.
2. Open the course you wish to watch and tap the casting icon.
3. A dialog with available devices will appear. Select the device you wish to cast to.
4. Once you're connected a casting notification will appear on your device.
How to Cast Courses With an Android Mobile Device
To cast videos to a Chromecast-compatible screen please follow these steps:
1. Please be sure the mobile device you're using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device, or a Smart-TV with Chromecast, so that the casting icon appears.
2. Tap the Chromecast icon to choose the device you wish to cast to.
3. The screen will notify you when your device is connected and streaming to Chromecast.
4. To see additional details of the cast, tap the Chromecast icon.
5. If you wish to enlarge the view tap on the image.
6. To stop casting the course, tap the Chromecast icon again and select Stop Casting.