This article explains how admins and group admins can view their learners’ certification badge achievements within the Udemy Business product.
Please note: Udemy Business supports the Open Badge standard only.
- Open Badges are web-enabled versions of a credential, certification or learning outcome that provide employers with verifiable evidence of skills achieved through learning.
- Learn more about Open Badges (English only).
- For customers in Austria, Germany or Switzerland learner badge data will be hidden from admins and group admins.
About learner badge data
Udemy Business enables admins and group admins to view a learner’s imported badges and the learning content they used to prepare and pass their certification exam.
How to access a learner’s badge information
1. After logging in to your Udemy Business account, scroll to Manage and click Manage Users.
2. Select a learner, and then click on the Badges tab. Here, you can view which certification badges they have imported, along with key learning data.
3. Click on a Certificate Name to view more information about the badge and the learning content that was completed on Udemy to obtain it.