This article provides an overview of the learner’s transcript and instructions to view and download an individual learner’s transcript.
What is a learner’s transcript?
A learner’s transcript is a table showing an individual learner’s course history and performance for all courses they are enrolled in. The data fields included in the transcript are Organization, Course Name, Cohort Name, Cohort Start Date, Cohort End Date, and Percent Complete.
- If a learner is enrolled in a course that is in the trashed category, it will not appear in their transcript.
- If a learner’s account is deactivated, they will not have any cohorts in their transcript.
- If a cohort has not yet been launched, it will not appear in the learner’s transcript.
- For self-paced courses, the Cohort Start Date is the date the course was launched and the Cohort End Date is left blank.
Who can view a learner’s transcript
Learner transcripts are viewable by Site Owners and Site Admins.
How to view and download a learner’s transcript
1. Click on the admin tools icon on the top right of any page.
2. On the left panel, click Members.
3. Locate and click on the correct account.
Please note: For faster navigation, use the search bar, status filter, and/or sort any columns on the page.
4. On the left panel, click View Transcript.
5. On the next page, you will be able to view and download the learner’s transcript.
6. To download the transcript, click the Download Data button above the table.