This article explains how admins can use our Microsoft Teams integration, so your organization’s employees can easily share Udemy Business content to their Microsoft Teams channels, groups and users.
Please note the Microsoft Teams integration is only available to Enterprise Plan users.
Table of contents
- The value of using our Microsoft Teams integration
- How do I turn on or off "Share to Microsoft Teams"?
- How do I share to Microsoft Teams?
The value of using Microsoft Teams
We believe that social learning is essential to building and maintaining a learning culture. Social sharing leverages the expertise and recommendations of colleagues - ones who are on the same team or those who share similar learning interests.
With our Microsoft Teams integration, employees can easily share Udemy Business content to their Microsoft Teams channels, groups and users. Whether it’s a course that will help the team complete a project, a hands-on lab that builds deep expertise in a technology, or sharing a learning path to drive specific learning outcomes, sharing via Microsoft Teams encourages continuous learning within your organization.
Our goal is to help extend the influence of L&D teams and managers to help them build a learning culture.
How do I turn on or off "Share to Microsoft Teams"?
1. Log in to your Udemy Business account and move your cursor to Manage at the top of the page.
2. Select Settings from the drop down menu and then Integrations on the left-hand side.
3. Turn on the Share button for Microsoft Teams.
Once turned on, employees will now see a Share to MS Teams icon on the content landing pages and the context menu for content where they can share the course with people and channels:
How do I share to Microsoft Teams?
- Click on the Share to MS Teams from the content landing pages or the context menu of the content cards.
- This would open up a MS Teams share modal if you are already signed into your Microsoft Teams instance.
- From here, you can select the channels, groups or users that you want to share to, customize the message and click “Share”.