You can access our Leadership Academy platform from various devices and browsers, on both PC and Mac desktops/laptops, as well as mobile devices. Our system requirements for these follow in the article below.
|Please note: this article includes information about our Udemy Business Leadership Academy, formerly known as CorpU.|
Non-cohort learning: Review our system requirements.
System compatibility test
- To test your system, click Support in the footer after logging into your domain. Then, click Technology Test.
- If your organization does not have a platform domain, you can visit demo.corpu.com/tech_test to test your system.
Minimum system requirements
- Browser: The latest Microsoft Edge, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox (Note: Internet Explorer is no longer supported)
- Broadband connection with 1+Mbps
- Access to HTTPS port 443
- TLS 1.2 support
- Access to view HLS and RTMP video streams of H.264 video
- Adobe Flash Player plug-in version 11.4 or higher (only necessary if content embeds Flash objects)
Computer supported hardware - desktop
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Processor: 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo or faster
- Sound: Audio capability with speakers or headphones
Computer/mobile device supported operating systems
- Windows 7, Windows 8.x, and Windows 10 or higher
- Apple Mac OS X 10.10 or higher
- Apple iOS 7+ for iPad and iPhone
- Google Android 5.0+ for tablets and phones