This article describes how to add banner images to a Community of Practice, which can include branding files such as the organization logo, a slogan, or any other type of banner image an admin would like learners to see when they arrive to the community page.
How to add banner images to a community
1. Click on the admin tools icon on the top right of any page.
2. On the next screen, click Communities on the left panel.
3. Locate and click on the name of the community. Do not click on the View button. Tip: for faster navigating, use the status filter and/or sort any columns in the page.
4. Under Branding, add a Main Banner image and/or a Sidebar Banner image. Learn more about how to upload a file to the platform.
5. Optionally link the image you upload to a URL by entering the URL in the Link URL field.