This article outlines how you can delete lectures you’ve saved for offline viewing while using the Udemy Business Android app.
- Learn how to download entire courses, course sections, or course lectures on the Android App.
- Accessing Udemy Business on a different device? Learn how to delete downloaded lectures on the iOS app.
Deleting downloaded lectures or course sections
1. After logging into the Udemy Business mobile app, tap My learning.
2. Tap on the course you wish to delete downloaded content from.
To remove a course lecture, tap on the download icon on the right of the lecture name. Then, tap Delete.
To remove a course section, tap on the download icon on the right of the section header. Under the Delete section downloads, tap Delete.
Cancelling downloaded lectures or course sections
If you wish to remove a course lecture while it is still downloading, tap on the same icon while downloading to cancel. For course sections, tap the same icon and then tap Stop.
Deleting entire downloaded courses
If you have saved an entire course for offline viewing, you can remove it from your Android device from the mobile course player or through your My learning page.
From the mobile course player, tap on the download icon under the course title. Then, tap Delete course downloads and tap Delete.
If you wish to remove multiple downloaded courses, we recommend deleting them through the My Learning page.
1. After logging in to the Udemy Business app, tap My Learning at the bottom of the screen.
2. Under My courses, tap on Downloaded.
3. Under the course(s) you wish to remove, tap delete downloads.
Learn how to troubleshoot download issues on the Udemy Business mobile app.