This article explains how admins can manage and view the number of licenses used in their Udemy Business account subscription, via the Subscription overview page.
- Learn how to add more licenses to your Udemy Business account.
- Learn how to manage licenses for your Udemy Business account.
Accessing Subscription overview
To access your Subscription overview, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Udemy Business account.
- Click Manage at the top right-hand of the page, and then select Manage users from the dropdown menu.
3. On the sidebar, you will see a section titled License allocation and Subscription Overview, which includes a summary of the number of licenses remaining for your account.
Viewing Team Plan licenses
For Team Plan accounts, the sidebar also shows how many licenses you have remaining on your subscription and how to upgrade to an Enterprise Plan.
Click on Subscription overview to see how many Team Plan licenses you’ve used so far.
Viewing Enterprises Plan licenses
Click on Subscription overview to see how many Enterprise Plan licenses you’ve used so far. You’ll also see more detailed information about Udemy Business Pro and a button to request Pro licenses.
Viewing Udemy Business Pro licenses
For accounts with Udemy Business Pro, you’ll see the number of remaining Enterprise and Pro licenses in the sidebar.
Click on Subscription Overview to see how many Enterprise and Pro Plan licenses you’ve used.
Click on Manage Licenses to access user management for your account.
If you’d like to purchase more licenses, learn how to add more licenses to your account.