Manage who has access to your Udemy Business account. See what courses learners are taking, and better understand the learning trends of your organization in Udemy Business.
For Enterprise Plan accounts, the Insights features provide an even deeper view of user activity, and these comprehensive insights can also be viewed for groups of users as well.
Accessing user management
To access user management please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Udemy Business account
- Click Manage at the top right hand of the page, and then select Manage users from the dropdown menu
Exporting your account's Users report
Admins can export CSV reports for various user data, which are issued via email.
These reports can be exported from All users, Licensed users, Pending invitations and Deactivated user pages by clicking the Export button.
The reports contain data relating to users within each of these pages and include data like: email address; name; surname; role; status; groups; external id; LMS user id and license type.
Managing access to your Udemy Business account
Learn how to remove and deactivate a user from your account.
Managing who can administer your Udemy Business account
Admins are users who can:
- Add and remove users from your account.
- Edit user roles.
- Access course and user insights (Enterprise Plan only).
- Create and manage groups (Enterprise Plan only).
Group admins can complete some or all of the above actions for learners who are a part of groups that they are assigned to manage, depending on the level of permissions that are set when they are assigned that role.
- Learn how to manage and view learners’ roles.
- Learn about the different permission levels for group admins.
Viewing user adoption
The User Adoption Dashboard helps you understand how many, and which users in your organization have logged in to your Udemy Business account and started using it. Find out more.
See what your users are learning
Admins can see what courses their account’s learners have enrolled in by doing the following:
- Locate the learner by entering their name or email address in the search tool that’s located under All Users.
- Click the user’s name to see what courses they have enrolled in as well as their course progress.
Creating groups and reviewing insights for your teams and departments (Enterprise Plan users)
If you have many users in your account, creating groups of users that correspond with teams or departments in your company lets you see adoption, user activity and course insights for those groups.
Creating, editing or removing a group
Learn how to create, edit or remove a group.
Adding and removing users from groups
Learn how to add and remove users from groups.
Viewing insights for a group (Enterprise Plan only)
You can view user adoption, course insights and user activity reports for a specific group. After opening any insights dashboard, use the Group filter located at the top of the page to show data for a particular group.