This article explains how to reset your Udemy Business account password.
- If you access your Udemy Business account via Single Sign-On (SSO), e.g. Okta, OneLogin, etc., please reach out to your company’s IT department with questions regarding your SSO credentials (username and password).
- If your organization has enabled Optional SSO, you are able to access your account using either your SSO credentials or your Udemy Business credentials (email and password). To generate non-SSO credentials, follow the reset password instructions detailed below. Important: generating or resetting your Udemy Business password does not affect your SSO credentials
- Leadership Academy learners: Review how to reset your password for your Leadership Academy account.
How to request your Udemy Business account password
If you don’t use Single Sign On, you can request a password reset email from the login page of your company’s specific account UR, by following the steps below.
1. Go to your company's Udemy Business domain page (i.e. companyname.udemy.com) and enter your email address
2. Click Continue
3. Next, click Forgot your password?
4. Enter your email address, click Reset Password and click I’m not a robot. Click Reset Password again.
You should soon receive an email allowing you to reset your password. Please make sure to check your spam and trash folder if you can't find the email.
If you haven’t received your password within 30 minutes, please contact Udemy Business Support.