This article explains how to use the mobile course player to begin a course, as well as navigate through the course curriculum or access resources while using the Udemy Business mobile app.
- Accessing Udemy Business on a browser? Learn how to access and use the course player on a browser.
- View all of our mobile course player resources in the Help Center.
How to start a course lecture on the mobile app
1. After signing into the Udemy Business mobile app, tap My learning.
2. Tap on the course you wish to take.
3. Tap on Get Started to begin your learning experience.
How to navigate through the course curriculum on the mobile app
All of the published lectures and curriculum items of the course are visible below the video screen. Scroll and tap to begin a lecture or course item (quiz, practice test, etc.).
Once the video has begun playing, tap on the video screen to access the play and pause icons. Tap on the left and right icons or drag the icon on the progress bar below to adjust the video time.
How to access course resources on the mobile app
1. Once you have accessed the mobile course player, tap More.
2. Tap Resources.
3. Tap on any lecture number to view relevant resources. For iOS users, tap Open to download the resources onto your mobile device. For Android users, tap on any resource to begin downloading.