Udemy Business is available on mobile for both iOS and Android.
Please note that the Udemy Business app is distinct, and Udemy Business accounts cannot be accessed via the Udemy.com mobile app.
The Udemy Business Android mobile app is not supported on Chromebooks or Chrome OS devices.
Udemy Business features thousands of top-rated courses for you to learn new skills anytime, anywhere. From software development, IT, design, leadership to communication skills, the Udemy Business mobile app puts the freshest, most in-demand content in your hands. Upskill your talents and learn from highly respected real-world practitioners, thought leaders, and experts from around the world.
*A Udemy Business license is required to access the app.
- Stream course videos, listen to audio lectures and view course materials
- Discover and search for relevant content
- View archived or favorite courses with just a few taps
- Optimal learning with the ability to take quizzes or practice exams on your phone
- Download and watch lessons offline
- Download Quality: Select the video resolution for the offline content and manage the file size to be downloaded
- Set your own pace and choose different speed options
- Interact with instructors through our Q&A feature
- Mini Player: Multi-task while learning
- Background Player: Listen to course lectures in the background
Please note: certificates of completion can not be accessed on the Udemy Business mobile app. For instructions on how to download certificates of completion, please click here.