This article outlines AWS labs and how to access them.
- Learn more about the Lab’s learning experience.
- Please note: labs are only available to Udemy Business Pro users.
How to access AWS Labs
There are two ways to access AWS labs.
Type AWS in the search bar from your logged-in home screen.
Both courses and relevant AWS labs will appear in the search results.
Next, use the right arrow button to scroll through the carousel of AWS lab results. To start an AWS lab click Start practicing.
Alternatively, you can search for an AWS lab by clicking on your Udemy Business home page.
1. Click on the Labs tab.
2. Click Explore Labs.
This will take you to the Labs’ overview page, where you can view all available Labs.
3. From the labs overview page, click on the Cloud Computing radio button on the left-hand side to see all of the AWS labs.
4. Click on AWS from the Popular topics list on the left.
5. To choose an AWS lab, click Start practicing on any AWS lab listed on the right to begin learning.
6. Select a lab mode.
Once you select an AWS lab, choose which mode you want to learn in. We offer multiple modes for each lab so users can select their level of guidance.
- Learn how to select a mode for a lab.
Using Safari? Please review the last section in this article for important information.
7. Next, launch the Workspace.
After selecting the mode, click on the Launch button in the top right corner to open the Workspace associated with the Lab.
Ending workspace sessions
You can end the workspace session by clicking End at the top of the page. Please note that ending a workspace instance will reset the workspace; all data will be cleared and will not be saved. This action can't be undone.
Workspace sessions and restrictions
Review important information about workspace sessions and restrictions on Udemy.
Note for Safari users
Udemy labs run in an environment isolated from udemy.com. You will need to allow third-party cookies in your browser settings to use the preview browser in these labs. You can change these settings in Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy. Be sure you are using the latest version of Safari and that the checkbox below is unselected: