This article outlines DevOps labs and how to access them.
- Learn more about the lab's learning experience.
- Please note: labs are only available to Udemy Business Pro users.
How to access DevOps labs
1. Click on the Labs tab on your Udemy Business home page or in My learning.
2. Click Explore labs. This will take you to the labs’ overview page, where you can view all available labs.
3. This will take you to the labs’ overview page, where you can view all the available labs. You can search for labs using either the search bar or by selecting the DevOps radio button to filter labs and then sub-filter by Popular topic.
4. Click on any lab listed on the right to begin learning.
Selecting a lab mode
Once you select a DevOps lab, you’ll need to select which mode you want to learn in. We offer multiple modes for each lab so you can select your preferred level of guidance. Learn how to select a mode for a lab.
Launching a workspace
After selecting the mode, click on the Launch workspace button in either the top right corner or within the lab’s “project assignment” to open the workspace associated with the lab.
Workspace sessions and restrictions
Review important information about workspace sessions and restrictions on Udemy.
Ending workspace sessions
You can end the workspace session by clicking “End” at the top of the page. Please note that ending a workspace instance will reset the workspace; all data will be cleared and will not be saved. This action can't be undone.
Note for Safari users
Udemy labs run in an environment isolated from udemy.com. You will need to allow third-party cookies in your browser settings to use the preview browser in these labs. You can change these settings in Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy. Be sure you are using the latest version of Safari and that the checkbox below is unselected: