Learning events help you set time aside on your calendar to learn when it’s most convenient for you. This article outlines how you can schedule learning events while accessing Udemy Business on a browser.
- Using your mobile device? Learn how to schedule learning reminders while using the Udemy Business mobile app.
How to schedule a learning event for your courses
To schedule a learning event notification or email, while accessing your Udemy Business account on a browser, simply follow the steps below.
1. Click on My Learning at the top of the page and then select the Learning tools tab.
2. Click on Schedule learning time to create your event. Then, follow the instructions to create your event.
3. You will then be prompted to save your event. Click on one of the options to save the event to your calendar. When you are finished, click Done.
How to schedule learning events for labs
You can also schedule learning events for any labs you’re taking.
Please note: Labs are only available to Enterprise customers that have Udemy Business Pro.
- Learn more about labs and how to access them.
To schedule a learning event for a lab, follow the steps below:
1. After selecting a specific lab, click on Schedule learning time.
2. Follow the instructions to schedule a learning event and add it to your calendar.
How to view, edit, or cancel an event
Once your events have been created, you will be able to view them on the Learning tools page. If you wish to edit, cancel, or add your event to your calendar again, click on the three dots in the top right corner of each reminder and make the applicable selection.