Learning events help you set time aside on your calendar to learn when it’s most convenient for you - whether it’s for a specific course, or in general. This article outlines how you can schedule learning events while accessing Udemy Business on a browser.
- Learn how to schedule learning reminders while using the Udemy Business mobile app.
How to schedule a learning event for your courses
To schedule a learning event notification or email, while accessing your Udemy Business account on a browser, simply follow the steps below.
1. Click on My Learning at the top of the page and then select the Learning tools tab.
2. Next, click on Schedule learning time to create your event. You will be able to associate the event with a particular course or none, and set a specific frequency, duration, and time.
You can also select what type of notification you want to receive (notification or an email if you’re using Google calendar), as well as an end date for the event if you prefer.
3. Finally, you will be asked to save your event to your Google (please see below), Apple or Outlook calendar.
Importing an event to your Google Calendar
Via your web browser, you can add your learning event to your Google Calendar by downloading the .ics file and importing it into your calendar. Review instructions on how to import events into your Google Calendar.
How to view, edit or cancel an event
Once your events have been created, you will be able to view them on the Learning tools page. If you wish to edit, cancel or add your event with your calendar again, click on the three dots on the top right corner of each reminder and make the applicable selection.
How to schedule learning events for labs
You can also schedule learning events for any labs you’re taking. Please note that labs are only available to Enterprise customers that have Udemy Business Pro.
- Learn more about labs and how to access them.
To schedule a learning event for a lab, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the applicable lab by clicking on the Labs tab on your Udemy Business account’s home page.
2. On the lab’s home page, click Schedule learning or Schedule learning time.
3. Follow the instructions in the schedule a learning event section above to create and add the learning event to your calendar. If you need to edit the learning reminder, navigate to the Learning tools page and use the menu as shown above.
How to schedule learning reminders on the Udemy mobile app
Learn how to schedule learning reminders while using the Udemy Business mobile app.