Organizations that have customized their account settings to include a company or account logo, can also have this logo added to certificates of completion for their custom courses.
- These features are only available with the Enterprise Plan.
- Company logos can only be applied to certificates of completion for custom courses that have been created in your organization’s account, and not courses in the Udemy Business collection.
How to add your organization’s logo to certificates of completion for custom courses
- Ensure that your organization’s logo has been uploaded in your account’s appearance settings.
- Double-check to see that certificates of completion have been enabled for the applicable, custom course.
- Next, contact Udemy Business Support or your Customer Success representative to request that your organization’s logo be applied to your organization’s custom course’s certificates of completion.