This article outlines development labs and how to access them.
- Learn more about the lab’s learning experience.
- Please note: Labs are only available to Udemy Business Pro users.
How to access Development labs
To access development labs, follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Labs tab on your Udemy Business home page or in My learning.
2. Next, click Explore labs.
3. From the labs overview page, click on the Development radio button on the left-hand side to see all of the development labs.
4. Next, click a development lab topic from the Popular Topics list on the left.
5. To choose a development lab, click Start practicing on any lab listed on the right to begin learning.
6. Select a lab mode.
Once you select a development lab, choose which mode you want to learn in. We offer multiple modes for each lab so users can select their level of guidance. Learn how to select a mode for a lab.
- Using Safari? Please review the last section in this article for important information.
7. Next, launch the Workspace.
After selecting the mode, click on the Launch button in the top-right corner to open the workspace associated with the lab.
Ending workspace sessions
You can end the workspace session by clicking End at the top of the page. Please note that ending a workspace instance will reset the workspace; all data will be cleared and will not be saved. This action can't be undone.
Workspace sessions and restrictions
Review important information about workspace sessions and restrictions on Udemy.
Note for Safari users
Udemy labs run in an environment isolated from udemy.com. You will need to allow third-party cookies in your browser settings to use the preview browser in these labs. You can change these settings in Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy. Be sure you are using the latest version of Safari and that the checkbox below is unselected: