The majority of courses in the Udemy Business content collection offer a Udemy certificate of completion. This article explains how you can access your certificate of completion on Udemy’s mobile app.
- Learn how to download your certificate of completion on a browser.
- Learn how to change the language or name for your certificate.
How to access your certificate of completion on Udemy’s mobile app
1. After you have completed all of the curriculum items of the course, tap More.
2. Next, tap Course certificate.
3. The certificate will look similar to the image below. To download the certificate, click Download.
- Practice test courses do not offer a certificate of completion (please note: custom courses for organizations, which only feature practice test lectures, can offer a certificate of completion if enabled by the course creator).
- Unlike the course taking experience via the Udemy marketplace, lectures cannot be marked as complete and the course progress cannot be reset.
It is at the discretion of your organization’s administrators whether or not learners can share their certificates to social media platforms. Learn more about sharing certificates of completion.
FAQ and troubleshooting steps
More information regarding certificates of completion, and troubleshooting steps if you’re unable to view certificates are available in our certificates FAQ.