This article outlines how you can interact with workspaces in Udemy Business courses.
Please note: Workspaces are only available to Udemy Business Pro users.
What is workspaces?
Workspaces is a feature that helps learners become more proficient by engaging in real-world, hands-on activities designed by top instructors. Workspaces are provided for you to get hands-on learning while you take the course.
Which Udemy Business courses on data science have workspaces?
Workspaces is currently available in the following courses:
- 2021 Complete Python Bootcamp: From Zero to Hero in Python
- Data Science and Machine Learning Bootcamp with R
- Python A-Z™: Python For Data Science With Real Exercises!
- R Programming for Statistics and Data Science 2021
How to access workspaces
Users who have access to the workspaces beta can follow the steps below:
- Click on the Workspaces tab in the course player. NOTE: The Workspaces tab is only available in the courses above.
- Click Launch to open the Data Science Workspace. This will open R Studio or Jupyter Notebook.
- In R Studio or Jupyter Notebook, you can practice your skills while following along the course.
- Share any comments or feedback by clicking Leave Feedback.
We want you to use the workspaces to learn and have set the limits to provide sufficient opportunity to practice. By using the data science workspaces you agree to these guidelines.
Workspace sessions and restrictions
Review important information about workspace sessions and restrictions on Udemy.