This article includes troubleshooting steps admins can take if they’re encountering issues while performing administrative tasks within a Udemy Business account.
For example, a page may fail to load correctly, or errors might occur when taking actions in the account (i.e., inviting a user or exporting a data report). The issue could be related to the browser, operating system, or network.
Troubleshooting steps for admin issues
If you’re an admin for your Udemy Business account, and you’re encountering issues while trying to do administrative tasks in it, please try the troubleshooting steps below. We recommend searching online for instructions on how to complete these steps for your specific device and browser.
- Check that your device’s browser and operating system meet the Udemy Business System Requirements.
- Access your account in a different browser. If the problem doesn’t occur, the issue is likely isolated to the first browser. If you contact us, let us know which browsers you tried.
- Login to your account from a private or incognito window. An incognito window will turn off extensions and add-ons that may interfere with Udemy Business. If private browsing fixes the problem, continue following the steps below to resolve the issue for your browser.
- Try to clear your cache and cookies. Be sure to restart your browser before trying again.
- Disable browser extensions that might be interfering with your site.
- If you have other devices or connections available, such as another computer or wireless network, try logging in to your Udemy Business account from that device or network if permitted by your company. If you don't have the same problem, the issue may be related to the first device or network.
If you’ve tried all of the steps above and you’re still having trouble, please contact us.
Please be sure to provide a screenshot or screencast of the issue, and let us know which steps above you’ve tried, as doing so could help our team find a resolution for you quicker.