This article outlines how you can test your learning management system integration (LMS) with Udemy Business.
Steps on how to integrate the systems below are also available in our Help Center.
Note: LMS/LXP integration is only available with the Enterprise Plan.
How test your LMS integration with Udemy Business
Once you’ve configured your Udemy Business and LMS APIs and single sign-on (SSO) you will want to test the integration between Udemy Business and the LMS. It is recommended that you first launch Udemy Business SSO directly, then test the course search and launch from LMS, and finally validate the user progress synchronizations.
- From your browser, navigate to your Udemy Business site (e.g., https://mydomain.udemy.com).
- Using SSO via your LMS environment, log in to Udemy Business. You should be automatically redirected back to your Udemy Business site after authenticating on your LMS environment.
Note that you will be automatically redirected to your Udemy Business Site if Forced SSO is enabled (step 7 in the Enabling Single Sign-On section above). If Optional SSO is enabled instead, you will need to click Continue with SSO from the Udemy Business login page.
- Now, log in to your LMS environment and search for a Udemy Business course.
- Launch the Course into Udemy Business. Observe how you’re automatically redirected to your Udemy Business site and access the course landing page.
- From the course landing page, select Enroll Now to begin the Course.
The “Enroll Now” option is only presented the first time you access the Udemy Business course.
- As you progress through your Udemy Business course, you can check your LMS environment and observe the Training Progress automatically synchronize with your LMS transcript (this may take up to 24 hours).
If you encounter any issues or need help with Udemy Business SSO or LMS/LXP Configuration, please contact our support team by clicking here.