As you continue your learning on Udemy Business, you can access keyboard shortcuts to move efficiently through your course. This article explains how to use these shortcuts in your course player.
Please note: If you are having trouble accessing the shortcuts, please try clicking on the video and trying again. If issues persist, please view our article on troubleshooting video issues.
How to use keyboard shortcuts
You can access your keyboard shortcuts while playing video lectures in the course player.
- Learn how to access and use the course player.
A list of keyboard shortcuts is available below. They can also be viewed by clicking on the Settings (gear) icon at the bottom right of the course player.
- Pause/play: Space Bar
- Speed slower: Shift and Left Arrow Keys
- Speed faster: Shift and Right Arrow Keys
- Fullscreen: F Key
- Exit fullscreen: Esc Key
- Add note: B Key
- Go back 5 seconds: Left Arrow Key
- Go forward 5 seconds: Right Arrow Key
- Volume up: Up Arrow Key
- Volume down: Down Arrow Key
- Mute: M Key
- Access Keyboard shortcuts: ? (Question mark) Key