The Settings section of your Udemy Business account is where you can customize the appearance of your account, enable access features, and configure integrations such as Single Sign-On (SSO) and Slack sharing. To access the Settings area click Manage > Settings.
What you can do in Settings:
- Customize the appearance of your account - logo, icon, background
- Use an approved email domain to give users ‘self-serve’ access
- Enable Single Sign-On (SSO) access from your Identity Provider
- Use SCIM Provisioning to automate user and group management
- Access our courses and reporting APIs and documentation
- Integrate with Slack or Workplace to facilitate social learning
- Customize messaging and contacts for users who are denied access
Please note: While you may see your domain (i.e. company.udemy.com) in your account settings, you will not be able to change this on your end.
- If you have an Enterprise account, please reach out to your Customer Success partner to have your domain changed.
- If you have a Team Plan account, please reach out to our Support team for assistance. Make sure to provide the new domain you’d like for your organization.