This article outlines how to start your course by accessing the course player on Udemy Business.
- Accessing Udemy Business from the mobile app? Learn how to access and use the mobile course player.
How to start a course lecture
After enrolling in a course, you can begin it by following the steps below:
1. Log into your Udemy Business account and click on My learning at the top right-hand of the page.
2. Select the course you wish to take by clicking on the course icon.
3. The lecture will begin playing in the course player. Once you have begun a course, you will be automatically returned to where you have last left off.
How to navigate through the course content
All the published lectures and curriculum items of a course appear on the right-hand side of the course player in the default view. Scroll through course content by moving your cursor and selecting a lecture or course item (quiz, practice test, etc.).
Downloadable resources included in lectures can also be accessed in the course curriculum.
- Learn how to download course resources.
Accessing the course player settings
The course player includes various features and settings to enhance your educational experience. Settings can be accessed by clicking the gear icon at the bottom right of the video course player.
How to adjust autoplay settings
Udemy’s course player has an autoplay feature so that the next lecture will play automatically for you. Autoplay is enabled as the default setting.
To change the Autoplay settings, click the Settings (gear)icon. Then, toggle the button next to Autoplay to turn the feature on or off.
How to watch in fullscreen mode
To watch a lecture in fullscreen mode, click the Fullscreen icon located in the lower right-hand corner of the course player.
To exit fullscreen mode, tap the ESC key, or click the Fullscreen icon and the player will be returned to the original size.