This article explains how to download course resources on the Udemy Business iOS App. To help keep track of your mobile storage, we also provide instructions on how to set up a notification before downloading large course lecture resources.
- Accessing Udemy Business on a different device? Learn how to download course resources on a browser or how to download course resources on the Android app.
- Downloading a course or lecture for offline viewing? Learn how to download courses or course lectures on the iOS App.
How to view and download resources by course lecture
After accessing the mobile course player, lectures that include supplementary resources will have Resources listed under the lecture title.
To access the resources, tap on the lecture title and hold for a moment or two. An options menu will appear. Then, tap on Resources for lecture.
A list of the available resources will come up. Tap the resource text or Open to access the link or file.
After accessing a file, please follow the steps provided on your device to download the resource onto your mobile phone.
How to view and download all course resources
You can also find downloadable course resources for each lecture, all in one central place.
1. Once you have accessed the mobile course player, tap More.
2. Tap Resources.
3. A list of lectures with available resources will come up. Tap on any lecture, and then tap the resource text or Open to access the link or file.
Set a notification before downloading large lecture resources
To keep track of your mobile storage, you can set a notification to confirm before downloading large resources from course lectures.
1. After signing in to the Udemy Business mobile app, tap Account.
2. Under Video Preferences, tap Download options.
3. To receive a notification before downloading large course resources, tap Ask before downloading large lecture resources.
Learn how to troubleshoot download issues on the Udemy Business mobile app.