Udemy Business provides International Collections of courses taught by native-speaking, real-world experts. This article explains how learners can access Udemy Business courses in other languages.
The International Collections
Our International Collection currently includes courses in multiple languages, which span all major categories such as Leadership & Management, Cloud Computing, Marketing, Sales, IT Operations, Development and more.
Learn more about our International Collections and what languages are offered.
How to access courses in other languages
Use the language filter: you can search and filter for courses in a particular language, by selecting the applicable Language filter (as shown below).
Change your language preferences: you can also view courses in a particular language, by changing your account’s language preference.
1. Log into your Udemy Business account.
2. Select your language preference in the account drop down menu, which you can access by clicking on your profile picture.
3. Once you’ve selected your language preference, the website will translate and you’ll see courses surface in that language as you browse various categories. Browse and explore our International Collections to learn a new skill.
- Setting your language preference will not remove courses in English, but will surface courses in that language first, if there are courses available in that language for a specific topic.
- Not all of the languages available in the International Collections will appear in the language selector. This selector localizes the language for your account.