Udemy Business (UB) provides three RESTful APIs - courses, learning paths, and reporting - that enable developers to programmatically retrieve their Udemy Business course catalog, public learning paths, and user progress activity data. You can use these three APIs to integrate with a third-party application such as a Learning Management System (LMS).
- APIs are only available to Enterprise customers.
- Availability of these APIs does not automatically enable integration with an LMS/LXP.
- In order to consume the data with the LMS/LXP, a connector needs to be built using these APIs. If you're interested in learning more, please contact your Customer Success or LMS/LXP representative.
- API documentation is only available in English.
- To review the Udemy API License Agreement, please visit: https://www.udemy.com/terms/api/
- Note: depending on how your company signed up for its Udemy Business account, you may be subject to additional or different terms, as listed in the agreement your company has signed.
- In addition to the below documentation, please review our Udemy Business API Best Practices document for helpful information.
- Course API
- Learning paths API
- Course Reporting API
- xAPI supports real-time reporting of learner progress and completions against courses.