To guide and support learning in your organization, you can create your own categories of courses to include courses from the entire Udemy Business collection along with internal courses your team has created. For example, onboarding courses for new employees, and courses you have imported from Udemy.com.
This article outlines how you can add or remove courses from your custom categories within your account.
- Please note that the custom categories feature is only available to Enterprise Plan users. Only admins or group admins can add and edit custom categories, or add and remove courses from them.
For steps on how to create and edit custom categories, please review our Adding and Editing Custom Categories article.
How to Add a Course to a Custom Category
You can add courses to your custom categories by browsing the full collection of courses, searching for specific courses using the search fields, or by choosing courses from your list of Custom Courses or Imported Courses. You can then use the actions menu on the course page or course listing page to add to one or more of your custom categories.
How to Remove a Course From a Custom Category
If you would like to remove a course from any of the custom categories in your account, follow the steps below:
- Click on Manage Courses from the Manage menu
- Select the Custom Category the course is assigned to in the left hand navigation bar
- Scroll to the course you wish to remove, and click Edit Category
- Uncheck the custom category from the list and click Save.