We are pleased to share details about this month’s release, including a new thematic analysis feature and improvements to the user profile.
Thematic Analysis in Course Discussions:
- By utilizing cutting-edge machine learning technology, the cohort learning platform now integrates course discussion themes generated through thematic analysis. This enhancement significantly improves the course discussion experience for learners, admins, and moderators by offering an overview of the topics being discussed by learners. Users can also filter the discussions by clicking on an individual theme to specifically view posts/replies attributed to the theme. Learn more about the new thematic analysis feature and ask your Customer Success representative for more information.
- User profile improvements
- Smoother, more efficient user flow when uploading or editing a profile image, reducing confusion and time.
- Improved ability for admins to edit a user’s profile photo from the admin→members page.
- Fixed bug where Community of Practice discussions with 3 or more replies caused an error. Fixed on January 4th.