We are pleased to share details about this month’s release, including updates to our My Team emails and to our automated data exchanges.
- The My Team manager email template has been improved based on your feedback! Now for paced courses, on day 1 of a learner’s course, they only appear in the “new courses” section of the email to indicate to their manager that they have started a new course. On day 2 of the course, they appear in the “learner status” section of the email, which indicates if they are on track, behind, or a no show.
- Our SFTP process for automated learner reporting, user and cohort member management is being updated as part of our initiative to modernize, better monitor, and automate our application and infrastructure.
- Variable playback speed is now available for all videos added using JW Player.
- Fixed a bug where line breaks included when typing a discussion post/reply were not formatted correctly once the comment was posted.
- Fixed a bug where some Ping questions’ text fell outside the tile on the community page.
- Addressed an issue where clicking the Download PDF option in the High Impact Learning Dashboard caused a timeout error.
- Addressed a bug where clicking links in platform emails caused errors.
- Fixed an issue where admins were unable to copy a course with a diagnostic activity type.
- Fixed a bug where the system was incorrectly limiting the file size of any uploads, causing errors.