We are pleased to share details about this month’s release!
- Continuation of modernization and infosec initiatives: Discussions and ping have been updated, enhancing the speed and security of our platform.
- Discussions: When tagging a user in a comment, the user’s name is highlighted until the user clicks Post.
- Admins can now use font styles (bold, underline, italics) in Ping text
- The Download button does not display if there are no Ping responses
- The time countdown includes days, hours, and minutes, providing users a clearer understanding of when the Ping ends
- A check mark now appears next to the response chosen by the user when on the Ping page
- Edit and Delete buttons are displayed on the Ping page based on whether or not the Ping has ended
- Removed envelope icon on the breakout group general discussion page, providing a clearer path for breakout group members and Moderators to communicate
- In courses with multiple Moderators, sending a message to Moderators from the course home page now creates individual emails for each Moderator
- New infrastructure has been implemented, enabling faster, more secure development and allowing for automated deployment of the application.
Upcoming Changes to SFTP Process:
- If your organization currently receives or sends data to UBLA via SFTP (e.g. users, reports), please note that our process will be changing slightly in the coming weeks. Your UBLA account team will reach out with more information regarding this change.
- Fixed a vulnerability where cross-site scripting was found as a risk in some app locations.
- Fixed a bug where some admins were receiving a 403 error and were unable to view learner transcripts.