We are pleased to share details about this month’s release as well as a preview of what to expect soon.
Reminder: Platform releases will now take place the final Tuesday of each month.
Admins now have a simpler, more efficient way to view and download an individual learner’s course performance history with our new learner transcript. Transcripts will be available to Site Owners and Site admins and will be located within Admin Tools → Members → individual user, in a new tab called View Transcript.
Learn more about the transcript feature and how to view and download a learner’s transcript.
AI in Analytics
Actionable Insights Reviews (AIRs) will soon incorporate generative AI! Thematic analysis, included in our AIR service offering, will be driven by the latest machine learning technology. Using a large language model for the thematic analysis will…
- Provide consistent themes that develop across course discussions.
- Identify potential patterns and trends that may not be immediately apparent.
- Link emergent themes to specific quotes, enhancing the credibility and accuracy of the analysis.
- Provide learning leaders with clear and actional next steps based on the key takeaways from the analysis.
Stay tuned for further updates on this topic in next month's release note.
In the upcoming months, we will replace all "CorpU" text instances with "Udemy Business Leadership Academy" in the platform and email templates.
Please note that URLs will remain unchanged.
- Fixed bug where cohort update activity email notifications link to a PDF rather than the appropriate, updated help center article.
- Fixed bug where users receive an error when taken to the Ping page after choosing a response in a Ping email.
- Localization update: Global backpack export and discussion email template updates have been localized into all supported languages.
Removed firstname.lastname@example.org as the default Technical Support option when a new customer site is created, further creating a more streamlined support experience for learners.