This article explains how Admins or Group Admins can unassign courses, if a skill is no longer relevant for a User or you’ve assigned a course to a User by mistake.
Learn how to assign courses in Udemy Business.
How to unassign courses
To unassign a course, please follow the steps below.
1. Navigate to the Assigned Learning page.
2. From here, select the course you’d like to unassign from the User.
3. Next, click on the button to the right of the User’s name and select Unassign. This will remove the course assignment from the User and they will no longer see the course under their Assigned course module.
- Courses can only be unassigned by the Admin or Group Admin who made the course assignment. Furthermore, you can only unassign courses on a User level; you cannot unassign a course from a Group.
- Users will not be emailed if a course is unassigned.