This article outlines the provisioning features that are supported through single sign-on (SSO) with Udemy Business.
- Note: SSO integration is only available with the Enterprise Plan.
The following provisioning features are supported through SSO:
Identity Provider (IdP) Initiated SSO
- Users will be able to initiate the login process from their OneLogin dashboard
Service Provider (SP) Initiated SSO
- Users will be able to access [your-subdomain.udemy.com] and initiate the login process on their Udemy Business login page.
Just in Time (JIT) Provisioning
- Users authenticated through SSO will be provisioned to Udemy Business on their first login.
- All user attributes which are configured to be sent will be updated whenever the user logs in.
- User accounts can be reactivated on Udemy Business.