To provide Udemy Business learners with a seamless learning experience, admins can enable auto-enrollment of courses when launched via LMS/LXP integrations. When auto-enrollment is active, learners will automatically be enrolled when they click on the course link from the LMS/LXP system.
How to enable auto-enrollment
To enable auto-enrollment of courses please follow the steps below:
- Hover your cursor over Manage and click on Settings.
- From the menu on the left-hand side of the page, select LMS/LXP Integrations.
- Next, click Start set-up or Edit integration.
- On the next screen, input the necessary details and ensure the Auto enrollment toggle at the bottom is On.
- Finally, click Save.
How to disable auto-enrollment
To disable the auto-enrollment feature for courses please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the select LMS/LXP Integrations page (see instructions above).
- Click Edit integration on the right-hand side.
- Toggle auto enrollment to Off.