If you’re encountering audio or video issues while attempting to watch a course on our cohort learning platform, via a browser, this article explains various ways to troubleshoot these problems. Our Support team will also follow this guide when responding to inquiries regarding video playback.
|Please note: this article includes information about our Udemy Business Leadership Academy, formerly known as CorpU.
- View our minimum system requirements.
- Non-cohort learning: Review how to troubleshoot video playback issues.
If you receive any of the following common video error codes, please follow the respective process below:
|Process to Follow
|Try clearing your cache, cookies, and browsing data.
|Typically a firewall issue. Try viewing the video using a VPN or a personal device, or use a different web browser.
|Firewall issue. Try a different web browser. If you still cannot view the video, reach out to your IT team for assistance with the firewall.
If you're experiencing video playback issues unrelated to the common error codes above, please take the following steps:
1. Clear your browser cache and browser history.
2. Try accessing the video on a Google Chrome browser (please make sure you have the most up to date version of Google Chrome).
3. Try accessing the video on another network or mobile device to determine if the issue is a specific network connection.
If you are able to access the video on another network outside your organization’s network, this indicates a firewall issue. Please contact your organization’s IT department to help resolve the problem.
If you are still experiencing difficulties with the video after following the steps above, please take the technology test found in the platform by clicking "Help and Support" in the site footer followed by the Technology Test link. Please include a screenshot of the test results when contacting Support, along with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address associated with your account
- Organization/Company name
- Detailed description of your issue
- Course or area of the platform you are trying to access