There are several reasons why you may not be able to find a course you believe you are enrolled in. Finding a missing course involves determining the root cause of the issue and this article attempts to assist you in finding the problem so you can find your missing course.
Diagnosing the problem
There are a few reasons why a course you’re trying to access is not showing up under Courses:
- You were not included in the cohort roster when your organization’s learning leader enrolled learners into the cohort. Contact your organization’s learning leader to ensure you are in the cohort and if you are not, the learning leader can add you.
- You were enrolled in a course using a different email address than the one you used to sign in or there was an error in the email address listed for you in the course roster. Learn more about how to find your missing course when the issue is related to email address.
- You are viewing courses that have ended instead of current courses, or vice versa. When looking in Courses, select the proper filter for Current or Ended.
- Your course has recently ended and will now be listed under Ended Courses. Learn more about how to view courses that have ended.
- Your course has not yet begun. It will show up in Current Courses as soon as the course begins.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after following the steps above, please contact support. When contacting support, please provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address associated with your account
- Organization/Company name
- Detailed description of your issue
- Screenshot(s) where applicable
- Course or area of the platform you are trying to access