If you are unable to open a link in a course activity, follow the steps outlined in the article below to troubleshoot.
View our minimum system requirements.
When a link does not open properly, there are a few common explanations and paths to troubleshoot the issue, including the following:
- Try to open the link in another browser, preferably Google Chrome. If you are already using Google Chrome, make sure you have the most up to date version of Google Chrome.
- Try to open the link with your VPN turned off. If it works with the VPN turned off, it is likely a firewall issue. You can contact your IT department for more information and can turn the VPN off when taking the course.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies and try to open the link.
If you are still experiencing difficulties after following the steps above, please contact support. When contacting support, please provide the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address associated with your account
- Organization/Company name
- Detailed description of your issue
- Screenshot(s) where applicable
- Course or area of the platform you are trying to access