This article describes how videos uploaded via the Udemy Business Leadership Academy Video option are stored in the platform via the video library.
- Learn more about how to upload a video to the platform.
- Learn more about how to manage videos uploaded to the video library.
What is the video library?
When videos are uploaded to a course, community of practice, or elsewhere in the platform using the Udemy Business Leadership Academy Video option, the videos are automatically stored in the video library. The videos can then be selected for use anywhere else in the platform by using the Udemy Business Leadership Academy Video upload option. Additionally, the videos can be managed by admins using the video admin icon on the left side of the Admin Tools page.
How to view videos in the video library
To access the video library for your organization:
1. Click on the admin tools icon on the top right of any page after logging in.
2. On the left, click the Videos icon.
3. Once in the library, there are several actions that can be taken:
- Upload a video using the Upload a Video button on the top right of the page.
- Manage a video by clicking the Details button associated with a particular video.
- Search for a video using the search feature at the top of the page
- Browse for a video using filters for Status and Organization (i.e. community of practice).