This article provides instructions on how to navigate to the High Impact Learning Dashboard (HILD), where a site owner or site admin can generate a report and view analytics and insights measurements from one or more cohorts.
There are two ways to navigate to the HILD:
Navigating to the HILD from the header
1. Click on the bar chart icon in the website header (note: if you do not see the icon, you are likely not a site owner or site admin and should contact your Customer Success representative to request this permission).
2. Next, click on the High Impact Learning Dashboard option.
3. You are now in the HILD. Learn more about how to generate a report using the HILD.
Navigating to the HILD from cohort
You can also view the HILD report for a specific cohort through the cohort’s course page (Note: this option cannot be used to run a report that includes multiple cohorts.)
1. Go to the course home page for the cohort whose analytics you are seeking.
2. Click on the Analytics icon on the top of the course home page.
3. You will automatically be redirected to the HILD and should see the report for this cohort specifically.