This article explains how admins can export a course list directly from the admin console of their Udemy Business account.
- Review the list of the courses included in your Udemy Business subscription.
- Learn how to import courses from Udemy.com into your Udemy Business account.
What information does the course list from your admin console include?
The course list that is downloaded from the admin console will include just the courses that are part of your catalog, and any custom courses you have created. The course list will also include additional information about those courses including, but not limited to:
- Course ID
How to download your course list from the admin console
To download your course list directly from the admin console, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to Manage -> Insights and reporting:
2. On the left-hand sidebar select Course insights. Then, on the right side select Export -> Course list
3. Select Confirm. You will receive an automated email to download the course list. This may take a few minutes:
Accessing your course list in Data export reports
Once the course list is available for download, you can also access the report and download it from Data export reports. The Data export reports page can be accessed on the left-hand sidebar as well.