This article outlines various ways you can quickly search through Udemy Business’s extensive library of courses on the mobile app to find ones you’re interested in taking.
- Accessing Udemy Business on a browser? Learn how to search for courses on a browser.
- Learn how to access your course and use the mobile course player.
Using the search tool on the mobile app
1. After opening the Udemy Business mobile app, tap Search (for iOS users) or Discover (for Android users) icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Next, tap Search at the top of the screen to access the search tool.
3. Type keywords related to the course and or subject into the search tool. Then, tap the magnifying glass (for Android users) or Search (for iOS users) at the bottom right of the keyboard screen.
Viewing categories and learning paths on the mobile app
Below the search tool, there are various features which you can use to find courses.
Under My organization, tap to view learning paths and categories that you or your organization have set.
Learn how to create your learning path.
Under Browse categories, tap on any option to view selected courses, instructors, and additional subcategories.
For iOS users, use Top searches to browse through Udemy’s most popular search items.
Filtering your search on the mobile app
Once you have navigated to your search results or category page, tap on the filter icon located at the top right of the screen.
Use the various filter options to assist in narrowing your search. You can also tap Sort By to sort results based on a specific feature. Then, tap Apply at the bottom of the screen.
Once you have selected a course you are interested in, tap Enroll now to begin your learning experience.