Coding exercises are an interactive, compelling way to test what you’ve learned in your programming courses. This article outlines how you can find courses that offer coding exercises and enhance your learning journey with them.
Table of Contents
- Which Udemy Business courses offer coding exercises?
- Which programming languages are supported for the coding exercises?
- Completing a coding exercise
- Who should I contact if I have a question about a coding exercise?
Which Udemy Business courses offer coding exercises?
You can check to see whether a programming course includes coding exercises by looking at the course landing page. If it does offer coding exercises, you will see coding exercises posted below the course information.
Which programming languages are supported for the coding exercises?
Completing a coding exercise
1. After navigating to a coding exercise in the course curriculum, you can begin completing it by following the instructions provided in the course player.
- Depending on the programming language you are using, you can click Run code to see the output of your code before running a test.
2. When you are ready to submit, click Run tests or Run query (depending on the program language you are using) to see if you’ve completed the exercise correctly.
- If your test or query is incorrect, review the error details below or the applicable course resources for guidance on how to solve the exercise.
- If hints or an explanation for the exercise have been provided, you can also access them for assistance by clicking on the directional arrow at the top.
3. You can review a log for the tests or queries you’ve checked by clicking on Result.
4. To start the exercise again and delete any previously entered code and results, click on the Reset option located next to Run Code or as an icon at the top right of the screen.
Who should I contact if I have a question about a coding exercise?
If you’re unable to complete the coding exercise or have any questions, the best way to find answers is to use the Q&A.
Other learners may have asked the same question already, and if so, the instructor likely posted an answer. If no one else has asked your question, however, you can quickly post it in the Q&A for the instructor to see.
Please note: Depending on your organization’s settings, the features to contact the instructor via the Q&A via may be disabled. If this is the case, please contact your account’s administrator for additional information or assistance.