Udemy Business helps companies stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing workplace. In addition to thousands of Udemy’s top-rated courses across key business categories, you can also host and distribute your company’s proprietary resources through our easy-to-use course builder.
Please note: This feature is available within Enterprise accounts only.
Why do custom courses require approval?
Custom courses can only be published by account administrators. If a user in your organization creates a custom course it will be submitted for admin review, and only after it’s approved, can it be published and accessed by others in your organization.
When a user submits a custom course for approval, an email will be sent to all account admins to notify them about the request.
How to approve and publish custom courses
Admins can approve and publish a course that has been created internally by following the steps below:
- Login to your Udemy Business account and move your cursor to Manage at the top right of the page.
- On the dropdown menu, click on Manage Courses and select Custom Courses from the sidebar menu on the left of the page.
- Courses that require approval will be posted in this list with the status Pending Approval. If you wish to review the custom course, before approving it, click on the course title (see below).
- Click on the Approve button on the right of the course listing and this will publish the course and set the status to Live.
- If you do not wish to approve the course you can click on the Reject button on the right of the course listing.
An email will be sent to the custom course creator to notify them once the course has been approved or rejected.