This article outlines how you can delete lectures you’ve saved for offline viewing while using Udemy Business’ iOS app.
- Learn how to download entire courses, course sections, or course lectures on the iOS App.
- Accessing Udemy Business on a different device? Learn how to delete downloaded lectures on the Android app.
Deleting downloaded lectures or course sections
1. After logging into the Udemy Business mobile app, tap My learning.
2. Tap on the course you wish to delete downloaded content from.
To download a course lecture, tap the download icon on the right of the course name. Then, tap Remove download.
To remove a course section, tap on the download icon on the right of the section header. Then, tap Remove downloads.
Cancelling downloaded lectures or course sections
If you wish to stop a course lecture or section while it is still downloading, tap on the same icon while the download is in progress above. Then, tap Cancel download.
Deleting entire downloaded courses
If you have saved an entire course for offline viewing, you can remove it from your iOS device from the mobile course player or through the Account page.
From the mobile course player, tap on the download icon under the course title. Then, tap Remove downloads.
If you wish to remove multiple downloaded courses, we recommend deleting them through the Account page.
1. After logging in to the Udemy Business app, tap Account at the bottom of the screen.
2. Under Video Preferences, tap Your downloaded courses.
3. Tap the Remove option on the right side of the course(s) you wish to remove. Then, tap Yes.
Learn how to troubleshoot download issues on the Udemy Business mobile app.