This article explains the reports admins can generate and download to review learner activity and progress.
Data export reports that are available for download
Under Manage --> Insights and Reporting --> Data Export Reports, admins have three reports you can download.
- User Activity Report: Get information at the user level (e.g. how many courses has each user enrolled in, learning time per user, etc). View your top learners across your company or by specific group.
- User Course Activity Report: Get information at the enrollment level. Understand the courses individuals and groups are learning and sort by active users, minute per active user, and enrollments.
- User Progress Report: Get information at the lecture level. This is our most granular report and you'll see quiz results for example.
Additional reports are available for download via account dashboards.
How to generate and download data export reports
To download your data export report(s) you can follow the steps below:
1. Select the report type you wish to export by clicking on the applicable radio button.
2. Choose the users you want to include. You can select to view your data by all users or users in groups. Only users that have been active in their account during the selected timeframe (see step 3) will be included in the reports.
3. Specify the timeframe and click on Generate Report. The current day and future dates cannot be selected.
*Note: Data generated will be dependent on the time you run a report. For example, if you generate a report on January 3rd, 2020 before 5 pm GMT, it will include data up to January 1st, 2020. If you generate a report on January 3rd, 2020 after 5 pm GMT, however, it will include data up to January 2nd, 2020.
Once your report has been generated and is ready to be exported, you will receive an email notifying you of this. The report will also be listed under the Recent Reports section of the page.
Deleting a Report
If you wish to delete a report you have previously generated, you can do so by following these steps:
- Scroll down the Export Data Reports page to Recent Reports
- Click on the trashcan icon beside the report you wish to delete
- Confirm you wish to delete the report