This article explains the reports admins can generate and download to review learner activity and progress.
Data export reports that are available for download
Under Manage --> Insights and Reporting --> Data Export Reports, there are three reports available for admins to download.
- User Activity Report: Get information at the user level (e.g. how many courses has each user enrolled in, learning time per user, etc). View your top learners across your company or by specific group.
- User Course Activity Report: Get information at the enrollment level. Understand the courses individuals and groups are learning and sort by active users, minute per active user, and enrollments.
- User Progress Report: Get information at the lecture level. This is our most granular report and you'll see quiz results for example.
These reports and others are available for download via other Insights and Reporting dashboards.
How to generate and download data export reports
To download your data export report choose the users, groups or sections you wish to include and the timeframe and click Export. The data will be up to date as per the data freshness notice at the top of the page.
Once your report is ready, you will receive an email notifying you of this. The report will also be listed under the Recent Reports section of the page.
Deleting a Report
If you wish to delete a report you have previously exported, you can do so by following these steps:
- Scroll down the Data Export Reports page to Recent Reports
- Click on the trashcan icon beside the report you wish to delete
- Confirm you wish to delete the report