This article outlines how admins can import courses from Udemy.com into their Udemy Business account, and provide their account’s users with access to them.
Please note: this feature is only available for Enterprise customers.
How admins can import courses from Udemy.com into their Udemy Business account
1. Go to www.udemy.com to find the URL for the course. (Example: https://www.udemy.com/salesforcecom-admin-essentials-for-beginners)
2. Copy/paste the link to your clipboard.
3. Log into your Udemy Business account and go to Manage → Manage Courses
4. Click on the Imported Courses link in the menu on the left side of the screen. Here you will see a list of all your Imported Courses to date, along with the enrollments in those courses and the number of licenses remaining.
5. To import a course from Udemy.com, click on the Import Course button at the top right of the screen.
6. Paste in the course URL and import the course. It will now appear in your account’s course collection.
How to provide users with access to the imported courses
If the course you have imported into Udemy Business is listed for free at Udemy.com, all of your users will have access to enroll. If the course is paid, however, you will first need to purchase licenses before you assign the course to the user(s). To do so, please follow the steps below.
1. To get the best price currently available please contact Udemy Business Support.
2. Next, find the course under Manage → Manage Courses → Imported Courses. You can see the Licenses Remaining in the list and click Buy Licenses if you wish to buy more licenses for this course. Screenshot below:
3. Enter the number of licenses you want to purchase. If you have received a discount from Support for the course, the updated price should be applied on the checkout page.
4. Enter your credit card information and click the ‘Complete Payment’ button to submit the purchase.
How to access your receipt
Once the payment has been successfully completed, a receipt will be emailed to you at the same address that you used to log in to your Udemy Business account. Note that occasionally these emails may end up in your spam or junk folder. If you are unable to locate the receipt, please contact our Udemy Business Support team so we can assist.